International Naval Contest 2021
|The contest rules for download in the format.|
The International Naval Contest (INC) takes place every year on the 2nd December weekend with changing organizers. This year the Marine Funker Club Austria (MFCA) is responsible for the International Naval Contest 2021.
Date: December 11, 2021 16:00 UTC to December 12, 2021 15:59 UTC
Band: 10m - 15m - 20m - 40m - 80m
CW: 3,560 – 7,025 – 14,052 – 21,052 – 28,052 +/- MHz
SSB: 3,625 – 7,060 – 14,335 – 21,225 – 28,320 +/- MHz
Operating modes: CW - SSB - Mixed
1. Naval Club members: RST + CLUB + membership number (eg. "599 CA039")
2. Non members: RST + serial number (eg. "599 001")
1. Naval Club Members: 10 points
2. Non members: 1 point
1. Each station can only be rated once per permitted band, regardless of the operating mode.
2. Each logged member of a Naval Club only counts once as a multiplier, even if was worked on several bands.
3. NAVY-Participants may only participate with ONE Naval Club membership number.
Total number of points: Sum of the QSO points times the multipliers.
Participating Naval Clubs:
Associazione Radioamatori Marinai Italiani
Finnish Naval Amateur Radio Society
Hellenic Naval Amateur Radio Club
Italian Naval Old Rhythmers Club
Marine Amateur Radio Club Netherlands
Marine Funker Club Austria
Núcleo de Radio Amadores da Armada Portugal
Royal Naval Amateur Radio Society
Romanian Marine Amateur Radio Club
A = Naval stations all band mixed mode (single op)
B = Naval stations all band CW (single op)
C = Naval stations all band SSB (single op)
D = All band SWL
E = Naval-Clubstation (multi op)
F = Non Naval Station
Trophies: Engraved plaques on the first place in each class.
Certificates: A participant certificate in PDF format will be sent to all participants by e-mail.
1. The sender of the logbook is recommended to include a calculation of the total number of points on the MFCA cover sheet as well as a "fairplay statement" in the log.
The MFCA cover sheet can be downloaded here in format.
2. The chronological extract from the logbook can be submitted in paper format or electronically as an e-mail attachment. (in the formats Cabrillo, XLS, DOC, PDF, TXT or ADIF)
3. The MFCA log sheet is recommended for a log book extract in paper format.
The MFCA log sheet can be downloaded here in format.
The log in paper format must be sent by letter to the contest manager:
Am Sattel 7
The log in electronic form must be sent by e-mail to:
Each log entry is confirmed by a short e-mail.
Contest programs: A suitable contest program for HAMS can be found under HAM NAVAL
A suitable contest program for SWLS can be found under SWL DQR Log
Log submission deadline: December 31, 2021 (submission deadline-postmark).